THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ELITE ORTHOPEDICS, LLC.
The hiring managers at Elite are always searching for new members to join our team. We are a high-energy group of educated sales professionals. Interested candidates must have a relentless drive to succeed, and a passion for a consultative, relationship-based sales environment. Self-motivated individuals will be given all the tools necessary to excel as an Arthrex Technology Consultant.
What is an Arthrex Technology Consultant?
Arthrex Technology Consultants use evidence-based information to EDUCATE customers on the safe and effective use of our products and procedures, and CHALLENGE their way of delivering value through improved treatment and patient outcomes. They INSPIRE the adaptation of new technology “to help surgeons treat their patients better."
Elite Orthopedics Benefits
- Health Insurance
- 401k program
- Paid time off benefits and holidays
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Highly self-motivated, eager to learn, outgoing, efficient and confident
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with orthopedic surgeons as well as hospital and surgery center administration and staff.
- Experience with territory and/or relationship based outside sales. Medical Device sales experience considered a plus.
- Desire to become an expert in orthopedic surgical techniques
- Proficient in articulating the concepts of these techniques for better patient outcomes.
- Comfortable in operating room setting during surgical procedures
- Minimum education requirement of Bachelor’s Degree. Advanced degree considered a plus
- Excellent work ethic and desire to excel in a competitive environment
Arthrex provides an extraordinary culture with exceptional benefits, and was named one of the 2016 FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" in the country. “We are proud and honored to be recognized and believe it’s a testament to our extraordinary work environment and commitment to Making People Better,” said Arthrex Founder and President Reinhold Schmieding.“By investing in our employees’ well-being and professional development, we invest in Arthrex’s long-term success.”
As part of our corporate community mission of Making People Better, Arthrex is passionate about contributing to a stronger, healthier community. Our community partnerships with organizations such as the American Heart Association (AHA) are especially rewarding, and for this reason we've supported the Southwest Florida AHA for more than a decade. Since 2011, Arthrex has been proud to be recognized by the AHA nationally as a Fit-Friendly Company.